Your feedback helps shape and improve police services. Whether it's a thank you to an individual officer or a complaint about the way we handled something, forces want to hear from you. 

Give feedback to your local force

Find your local force, or the force you want to send feedback to, by searching for them.

Local force finder

Enter a postcode, street address or an area.

Location search controls

Serious and sensitive matters

For the most serious and sensitive matters that have the potential to affect public confidence in the police, such as deaths, or serious injuries, your complaint may be referred to the IOPC (Independent Office for Police Conduct). 

Community issues and concerns

You may want to raise any community issues or concerns with your local Police and Crime Commissioner. You can find your PCC here